Afterpay is now available, in-store only, at Oscar Wylee New Zealand! Afterpay is a digital payment platform that allows you to buy now and pay later.
How Does Afterpay Work?
The great thing about Afterpay is that it works in the same way as your credit card. To use Afterpay at Oscar Wylee, all you have to do is activate the Afterpay card via the app, then tap and go at the terminal like a normal debit or credit card. You then pay off your purchase in 4 instalments over 6 weeks, interest free.
Oscar Wylee accepts Afterpay for all of our eye care services, such as eye tests, and for the purchase of new frames, including sunglasses and prescription glasses.
How to Purchase Using Afterpay
Using Afterpay is simple, just like using a normal EFTPOS card.
- Download the Afterpay app and sign-up. You can do this on all phones including Apple and Android phones.
- Add the Afterpay card to your digital wallet. Afterpay can be used with Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay.
- Visit your local Oscar Wylee store for an eye test, or to shop for a new pair of frames. Afterpay is available in-store only at Oscar Wylee.
- Using your phone, tap the Afterpay card at the EFTPOS terminal. The payment will go through like a normal EFTPOS payment.
- You will then repay the purchase in 4 instalments over 6 weeks, with no interest.