At Oscar Wylee, we accept all relevant health Insurance companies, and can perform on the spot claims for Southern Cross Health Insurance. For glasses coverage by other insurance providers, please submit your claims through your provider's website, smart phone app or claims portal.
What is Health Insurance?
Health Insurance at Oscar Wylee refers to your provider's coverage on optical appliances, like glasses, frames and lenses.
Your Health Insurance may include ‘everyday’ or ‘day-to-day’ coverage, plans and modules. This coverage applies to things like dental work or buying prescription glasses.
Some insurance companies' coverage on glasses are separate from their general policies. Please contact your provider to learn if you have eye health and glasses coverage.
Insurance covered eye tests at Oscar Wylee
Some policies, plans and modules for your vision coverage include an amount that covers the entire cost of an eye test as performed by a fully qualified optometrist.
Check with your health insurance provider to learn more about your coverage on eye tests.
How Do I Make a Claim?
To make a claim with your Health Insurance at Oscar Wylee:
- Purchase the prescription products of your choice
- Keep the invoice or other record of purchase
- Go to your health insurance providers website, or download your providers relevant application on smartphone or other handheld devices
- Find the form that is relevant to your claims. Download the form if you are using a computer
- Fill in all relevant information on the form
- Submit the form to your provider.