Left: Non-Polarised / Right: Polarised
What are polarised lenses?
How to tell if lenses are polarised?
Hold the lenses in front of a LED or LCD screen and rotate them about 90 degrees. If the lenses are polarised, the screen will become darker or completely disappear. If the lenses are non-polarised, there will be no change.
The benefits of OW polarised lenses
• Helps eliminate reflective glare from roads, water, and snow
• Increases visual clarity and comfort
• Filter in lens won’t scratch off
• Complimentary back surface anti-glare
• Available in a range of colours and mirror tints
Oscar Wylee Sunglasses offer UV 350 - 400 protection across the range. Our polarised lenses are available in grey, brown, and green.
Note: Depending on your prescription, polarisation may not be available with other lens options. Ask our knowledgeable team in-store what works best for your prescription.