Dear Oscar Wylee community,
In support of the efforts to keep our customers, team members, and community at large safe during this time, Oscar Wylee is taking measures that are aligned with recommendations from government health authorities in all our retail stores. We are increasing our sanitation procedures and taking the extra precaution of wiping down all products and equipment with alcohol wipes before and after use. Our team members have personal protective equipment to ensure they are safe.
We will continue to monitor and adjust our plans accordingly and will continue to keep you updated. Thank you for your understanding and the support you have shown us.
We are implementing these measures immediately across all our New Zealand stores:
- Updated COVID safe plan with increased measures in-store.
- Non-contact collections at store entry only.
- Mandatory PPE for every team member.
- We will supply PPE for customers to wear them during appointments as per government regulations.
- Non-invasive temperature checks at the door for both team members and customers.
- All frames immediately sanitised after being tried on.
- Door staff (in clear uniform) to help keep the capacity limit in store and cleaning.
To ensure the health and safety of our valued clients, teams and community, we are following government guidelines and taking strict safety precautions in all of our stores. If you have travelled from overseas in the last 14 days or have had contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19, and are experiencing flu-like symptoms (such as fever, coughing, sore throat or shortness of breath), please delay booking an appointment for at least 14 days.
We are open for new orders online. Your orders will be shipped directly to your home.
As always our team will continue to help you with your questions and inquiries. Connect with us via our contact us page. Stay safe, stay strong, and let’s take care of each other.
The Oscar Wylee Team